Shaw on Costello -
82lsju - 07-31-2018
David Shaw said that Costello should be “100 percent and ready to go” by the time the season starts Aug. 31 against San Diego State.
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/07/30/stanford-football-david-shaw-updates-qb-situation/
which is some clarification on
"K.J. is going to be ready for day one to participate, which is great."
http://static.pac-12.com/sports/football/media-day/2018/18-STAN-Shaw.pdf
he also had this to say in the SJMN article on Mills
Shaw said that presumed back-up Davis Mills (knee) had a more extensive injury but also has had more time to recover.
“Hopefully by the time we play games he’s ready to go,” Shaw said.
RE: Shaw on Costello -
lex24 - 08-01-2018
Ugh. This is a rather large red flag.
RE: Shaw on Costello -
CTcard - 08-01-2018
(08-01-2018, 08:00 AM)lex24 Wrote: Ugh. This is a rather large red flag.
Given the way that Shaw talks about injuries and what has been said previously, I would characterize this as somewhat more confident, positive on Costello and about par for Mills.