02-10-2015, 09:50 PM
I do know that the Staff identify kids that have a shot early and make them push themselves their Junior and Senior year with AP classes etc.Â
I remember reading that was a strength of Coach Anderson- he lays it out very well and has an idea early, but there is no guarantee or sure lock of admission until official word comes back. Some denials were surprises while others fit. I agree with what was said that I thinks its different for every kid and weighted with GPA, school, background, etc. just like other applicants. Â
I remember reading that was a strength of Coach Anderson- he lays it out very well and has an idea early, but there is no guarantee or sure lock of admission until official word comes back. Some denials were surprises while others fit. I agree with what was said that I thinks its different for every kid and weighted with GPA, school, background, etc. just like other applicants. Â
