10-10-2015, 11:31 AM
The Washington players were wearing some sort of halter around their chest with some cell-phone-sized box at the top of their spine on their back. Since I don't think you're allowed to communicate that way to the players, I'm guessing it is some sort of instrumentation, either heart/respiration, position etc (but don't watch-sized sensors record that now) or maybe acceleration (concussion) measurements. My best guess is that they're using cell phones to record position/speed so they can analyze it later.
Anyone know what it is?
Stanford really played better than UW for most of the time and over most of the field, but that doesn't show in the score. While Stanford had a lot of shots, only a handful were ones that were a real threat. UW had almost as many real threats. For both our men & women, I've been surprised that our corner kicks haven't been more productive.
Anyone know what it is?
Stanford really played better than UW for most of the time and over most of the field, but that doesn't show in the score. While Stanford had a lot of shots, only a handful were ones that were a real threat. UW had almost as many real threats. For both our men & women, I've been surprised that our corner kicks haven't been more productive.
