Home
Forums
Search
Member List
Misc
Help
View New Posts
View Today's Posts
Hello There, Guest! Welcome to The CardBoard!
Feel free to Register and discuss on various topics with likeminded people. Already have an account? Please Login!
Login
Register
Login
Remember me
Lost Password?
The CardBoard
/
C-House!
/
The CardBoard
/
OT: Maisel
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Linear Mode
OT: Maisel
JJJ
Bringing funk to the funkless
Posts: 5,205
Threads: 415
Joined: Jun 2015
#1
02-22-2018, 09:39 PM
I somehow forgot about this? And I feel I shouldnt.
https://medium.com/@Ivan_Maisel/i-keep-t...91963175bc
#1
JJJ
02-22-2018, 09:39 PM
I somehow forgot about this? And I feel I shouldnt.
https://medium.com/@Ivan_Maisel/i-keep-t...91963175bc
Find
Reply
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
Messages In This Thread
OT: Maisel
- by
JJJ
- 02-22-2018, 09:39 PM
Re: OT: Maisel
- by
Hulk01
- 02-23-2018, 08:54 AM
RE: OT: Maisel
- by
82lsju
- 09-18-2021, 03:39 PM
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
Board Rules and Information
-- Rules, Tech Help, and FAQ
C-House!
-- The CardBoard
-- Recruiting talk
-- Classic hits
Emergency
-- Covid-19