11-01-2021, 10:45 AM
(10-31-2021, 02:14 PM)81alum Wrote: Today season ticket holders were invited to come watch our team in a red vs. white scrimmage, played with officials and in a normal game format.
A little anecdote. Chatted a bit with some women's hoopsters and friends Saturday night pre-UW game. They relayed that the team was having a scrimmage tomorrow that was open to the public. I looked at them and said: "Thanks. It may not look like it, but I have a life. So I'll pass on watching an intra-squad scrimmage." It was a joke, which they "got" and appreciated.
But then, as pointed out above, this was probably the best display of high quality hoops we'll see as Cardinal fans in quite a while. Joke's on me! Doh! Anyway, thanks for all the commentary - which sounds interesting and exciting. BTW, Emma is not a big surprise. I'm confident she'll get some meaningful minutes this season (and perhaps a lot of PT if that O stroke is as reported).
