Basically, what Farm93 wants to see is Stanford beating the Pac-10 powers first, and I agree with that. Also, I want to see that revenge game against Oregon State as well, but for some awful reason, Oregon State is the last game of the season this year...
Also, try not to use garvin\'s link, as it deep-links to a USA Today article instead of linking directly...here\'s the original link:http://www.usatoday.com/sports/columnist/lopresti/2010-09-26-lopresti-college-football_N.htm
What\'s deep-linking? Â Well, if you click that link, it takes you to a Bleacher Report page that displays the original USA Today article with a Bleacher Report link bar up top.
Wikipedia says:
Bleacher Report generates none of its own content as far as I can tell. Â It tries to get users to write for BR with the incentive of measured article popularity. Â It\'s not that I don\'t like them, but deep-linking is one of those things that makes me suspicious of a site\'s intentions.
Also, try not to use garvin\'s link, as it deep-links to a USA Today article instead of linking directly...here\'s the original link:http://www.usatoday.com/sports/columnist/lopresti/2010-09-26-lopresti-college-football_N.htm
What\'s deep-linking? Â Well, if you click that link, it takes you to a Bleacher Report page that displays the original USA Today article with a Bleacher Report link bar up top.
Wikipedia says:
Quote:Some commercial websites object to other sites making deep links into their content either because it bypasses advertising on their main pages, passes off their content as that of the linker or, like The Wall Street Journal, they charge users for permanently-valid links.
Bleacher Report generates none of its own content as far as I can tell. Â It tries to get users to write for BR with the incentive of measured article popularity. Â It\'s not that I don\'t like them, but deep-linking is one of those things that makes me suspicious of a site\'s intentions.
