04-07-2023, 06:14 PM
(04-07-2023, 06:05 PM)Lorcan Wrote: I don't know if this warrants another thread, but Emma-Nnopu also in the portal. Small exodus from Stanford in the cards.
[twitter]https://twitter.com/ChantelJennings/status/1644505291055153155?s=20[/twitter]
Wow, this is getting out of control. I see reasons for Betts leaving but Emma-Nnopu is unlikely to have a WNBA career. With the Stanford degree she will have doors open for her career after college. Why place so much emphasis on possible playing time versus fifty or more years in a career after college? Of course a degree from any college can be a good start to a successful career.
Changing back to Betts, IMO her mom would do best to stay off of public media with cryptic posts that might be viewed as complaining.
That 2023/2024 thread might need some modification. Yes, Tony I recall you predicting Betts transferring which at the time I thought there was no chance.