09-13-2026, 10:04 PM
Maybe I'm drinking the Kool-Aid but I love this matchup for us.
Our strength has been stopping the run. We even did a decent job against Mark Fletcher and Miami. His 100+ yards were inflated by Tooney and Mensah absolutely torching us. So I think overall our defense matches well here.
On offense, Davis Warren has really settled in and been a stud. 2 weeks for the team to get healthy and I think we'll look good and strong on offense with Irvin and Ford controlling the run game and T.O.P.
Also Eget has been shaky this year and got shaken up in the last game.
It's the type of game that Tavita and Co want to play and will be salivating for.
I think Stanford takes care of business here 27-20 and comes back to Palo Alto 2-1 ready to play a shaky Georgia Tech ball club.
Our strength has been stopping the run. We even did a decent job against Mark Fletcher and Miami. His 100+ yards were inflated by Tooney and Mensah absolutely torching us. So I think overall our defense matches well here.
On offense, Davis Warren has really settled in and been a stud. 2 weeks for the team to get healthy and I think we'll look good and strong on offense with Irvin and Ford controlling the run game and T.O.P.
Also Eget has been shaky this year and got shaken up in the last game.
It's the type of game that Tavita and Co want to play and will be salivating for.
I think Stanford takes care of business here 27-20 and comes back to Palo Alto 2-1 ready to play a shaky Georgia Tech ball club.
