(09-18-2026, 07:01 AM)TriangleTree Wrote:(09-17-2026, 03:07 PM)old spanish trail Wrote:(09-17-2026, 10:26 AM)SkiBum80 Wrote: ACC has injury reports out, for this weekends games, with 10 teams so far having reports posted.
Of the 10 teams, Stanford has the most players listed as OUT.
I don't know that we always "lead" this category, but it does feel like for some years we are frequently having more than our share of key guys out.
Especially the Lines.
If questionables play, are we really only missing the two centers, who are both excellent, but may never play?
Pale and Fattig all clear but Prongos downgraded to doubtful last night. Kilstrom out for a bit it seems.
Any knowledge on why Fattig not listed in the depth chart? May be rust, but I’d assume he’ll get playing time if cleared.
High, Brown and Blackburn all clear. If Davis can put together a third straight solid game, decent pass protection should lead to a strong passing performance that opens up run game.
Kaminski also downgraded to doubtful last night, which stings a bit. Would have loved to see him going after Eget. Hope the defense can hold up.
Thanks the update.
Bad news re Prongos.
I read somewhere that Kilstrom likely out at least 3 weeks but no idea if it's accurate.
Good re the receivers/TE, I was surprised to see Caden High vs Miami where he looked our best receiver on the field maybe by far.
Kaminski out would be a disappointment since he was all over the field vs Hawaii. Like having a Matt Rose lookalike.
