Posts: 6,157
Threads: 825
Joined: Dec 1969
09-18-2026, 07:22 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2026, 07:56 AM by
82lsju.)
(09-17-2026, 09:00 PM)CompSci87 Wrote: (09-17-2026, 02:55 PM)82lsju Wrote: anyone else having problems reading private messages. When I go to mine and click on one no content is displayed.
Mine look fine, but I haven't gotten any new ones lately. Are only new PMs affected for you, or also old ones you have kept around (if any)?
Try sending me one, and I'll try sending you one.
go the test message and it shows blank as well, as do my older messages (I sent a screen shot). I am viewing in Chrome (Version 153.0.8010.53 (Official Build) (arm64)) on MacOS 27.0. I'll send you a PM now.
Eric
"the older we get the better we were"
09-18-2026, 07:22 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2026, 07:56 AM by
82lsju.)
(09-17-2026, 09:00 PM)CompSci87 Wrote: (09-17-2026, 02:55 PM)82lsju Wrote: anyone else having problems reading private messages. When I go to mine and click on one no content is displayed.
Mine look fine, but I haven't gotten any new ones lately. Are only new PMs affected for you, or also old ones you have kept around (if any)?
Try sending me one, and I'll try sending you one.
go the test message and it shows blank as well, as do my older messages (I sent a screen shot). I am viewing in Chrome (Version 153.0.8010.53 (Official Build) (arm64)) on MacOS 27.0. I'll send you a PM now.
Eric
"the older we get the better we were"