09-19-2026, 06:58 PM
(09-06-2026, 07:31 AM)cardcrimson Wrote:You’re telling me. I was in end zone seats directly behind the winning “touchdown.” It was my first date with my future (now late) wife. To this day, I maintain that Stanford won that game.(09-06-2026, 03:10 AM)M T Wrote: [quote="BostonCard" pid='452756' dateline='1788671782']Inadmissible, your honor. I seem to recall a photo taken by a student in the stands from a certain game in the early eighties showing a ref signaling a certain play dead. Also seem to recall video showing at least two forward "laterals" and a knee or two down. At this point, the game stolen and over. . . .
I wouldn't be surprised if some people in the stadium recorded it with their phones so that the stadium clock and the touch were both in the same view. It will be interesting if someone comes out with such a view. But considering those in the stadium are almost entirely Michigan fans, I doubt they will look at it closely.
Biggest hose job since November 20th, 1982
