(09-20-2026, 07:43 AM)george Wrote:(09-19-2026, 01:06 PM)82lsju Wrote: I don't know, I seldom use them but got an email on Tuesday saying I had a new one to read. It was a reply to one I had sent several months earlier to Treebound, since it was a reply I assume Treebound could open and read the message I had previously sent.
I also cannot see any content if I open any of my "sent" messages
Can you PM me a screenshot of what you're seeing? I had to scroll down to be able to see the contents of messages (I'm on Chrome (Version 149.0.7827.156 (Official Build) (arm64)) on a Mac (Tahoe 26.2)
Here's how I can see PMs
Like Goerge if I scroll down below the box on the left hand side of the PM page I can see the message content.
Eric
"the older we get the better we were"
