05-20-2013, 05:38 AM
Azavedo and Matthias were the first two I thought of when I saw the list. I would also consider Kristin Folkl. From Wikipedia:
Perhaps if the basketball team had one a championship in her time there...
A link to an article about her pre-Stanford: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/a...AG1004843/
She was a phenom, by any definition.
Quote:While at Stanford, she was a four-time volleyball All-American, a basketball all-American as a senior, and a two-sport academic all-American. She appeared in a total of six Final Fours (four in volleyball and two in basketball) and won three national championships in volleyball. In her senior year, she was a first team All-American in both sports and was named the GTE Academic Player of the Year.
Perhaps if the basketball team had one a championship in her time there...
A link to an article about her pre-Stanford: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/a...AG1004843/
She was a phenom, by any definition.
