05-21-2014, 10:49 AM
I don't think you should judge the efficacy of the OL based entirely on the spring game. Peat is a star and Murphy and Garnett have plenty of game experience. Graham Shuler made the Rimington Watch List.
I fully expect the OL to reload in 2014 and be just as good as it was in 2013. My main concern is injuries. We've been pretty fortunate the past few years, and I just hope the string of good luck combined with good training will continue.
I fully expect the OL to reload in 2014 and be just as good as it was in 2013. My main concern is injuries. We've been pretty fortunate the past few years, and I just hope the string of good luck combined with good training will continue.
If there's one thing people have learned in Berkeley, it's that you can't put "Cal football" and "Rose Bowl" in the same sentence. The words just don't fit. You'd be better off linking "covered wagons" with "Mars travel." (Bruce Jenkins, Cal '70, SF Chronicle, Nov. 11, 2017)
