10-15-2014, 05:29 PM
One other thing. If Stanford runs the table, that will include road wins over Oregon, UCLA, and Arizona State, plus the Southern champion in the conference championship game. Even with two losses, we'd merit consideration for the Final Four. If things break right elsewhere -- and things have been breaking all over the place this season -- we could get in. In fact, I think the biggest question is whether or not we can win out, obviously. I think a two-loss Pac-12 champion gets in over a one-loss ACC, Big 12, or Big Ten team.
If you want a rooting interest, root for Ole Miss and/or Mississippi State to lose. If they both get to the Egg Bowl undefeated, I think they'll both get Final Four spots.
If you want a rooting interest, root for Ole Miss and/or Mississippi State to lose. If they both get to the Egg Bowl undefeated, I think they'll both get Final Four spots.
Please clear the field! The game is not over!
