10-17-2014, 04:07 PM
Do we have a competent backup field goal kicker? If so, why is JW still kicking FGs? If not, why not? After the 2012 Fiesta Bowl fiasco, it seems as if finding a reliable kicker would have been a priority. Our two losses this season were each by 3 points, and each included missed makeable FGs.
Perhaps Conrad would be better at the shorter FGs and the extra points, leaving JW for the long FGs and the kickoffs.
I'm sure the coaching staff is just as concerned as the Cardinal fan base. I hope they can solve the problem.
Perhaps Conrad would be better at the shorter FGs and the extra points, leaving JW for the long FGs and the kickoffs.
I'm sure the coaching staff is just as concerned as the Cardinal fan base. I hope they can solve the problem.
Put a glide in your stride and a dip in your hip.
