03-09-2011, 09:09 PM
Easiest class I took:
PE1010 (Drown-proofing; required for graduation). A generally feared class often deferred to the graduating quarter, but I found that I was able to float with basically zero effort. Final: Survive 55 minutes in a cold pool fully clothed (\'You might be in a business suit if your plane goes down over the Pacific!\') with hands and feet bound. Â Piece of cake as circling sharks and killer waves not included. Major difficulty encountered: boredom - 55 minutes is a long time with nothing but your thoughts.
Honorable Mention: Introduction to Ceramic Engineering, Food Research Something or Another
Hardest Class I took:
ESM20xx (Mechanics of Deformable Bodies). About as hard as it sounds.
Honorable mention: Stochastic Methods in Hydrology, Advanced Numerical Methods, EE Partial DiffEqs, E-mag (self shaft, no less)
Best Class I took:
Typing. Seventh Grade.
PE1010 (Drown-proofing; required for graduation). A generally feared class often deferred to the graduating quarter, but I found that I was able to float with basically zero effort. Final: Survive 55 minutes in a cold pool fully clothed (\'You might be in a business suit if your plane goes down over the Pacific!\') with hands and feet bound. Â Piece of cake as circling sharks and killer waves not included. Major difficulty encountered: boredom - 55 minutes is a long time with nothing but your thoughts.
Honorable Mention: Introduction to Ceramic Engineering, Food Research Something or Another
Hardest Class I took:
ESM20xx (Mechanics of Deformable Bodies). About as hard as it sounds.
Honorable mention: Stochastic Methods in Hydrology, Advanced Numerical Methods, EE Partial DiffEqs, E-mag (self shaft, no less)
Best Class I took:
Typing. Seventh Grade.
Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working .I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work. Peter Gibbons
