The CardBoard

Full Version: WBB: Women's Basketball Updated Recruiting 2019-2023, April 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Is Azzi Fudd still a possibility or is that ship sailing away?

BC
I don’t understand sailing away. I have no idea but I sure haven’t seen anything
To indicate possible schools
On the Huskies' Boneyard board their fans are basically counting down the days until Fudd commits. However, an insider said she may wait until November or later to announce, which I think bodes decently well for us, since Stanford has historically gotten a number of late commitments due, in part, to admissions. Recall Haley Jones, who was one of the last top recruits to announce and did so after national signing day.
(03-30-2020, 02:31 PM)Jskass Wrote: [ -> ]So Harriel if no Olivia Miles since both are PG?

Harriel is quite a long way down the list...Would she even get off the bench with our current plethora of guards/wings.
Demetre is a commit and that leaves 4 openings FYI
and we've seen that we should keep at least one spot always available for a redshirt in order not to lose a valuable player.
Doubt that will ever happen. This was public at a Wbb bbq to start the season. Ros was looking at a 5th year for the following year. A question of Tara bey will Ros get a 5th. Tara not if we sign someone we are after. Diggins theN Commits to ND and TOs gets a 5th
(03-30-2020, 04:25 PM)BobK Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t understand sailing away.  I have no idea but I sure haven’t seen anything
To indicate possible schools

Ever hear the expression “that ship has sailed” to indicate that an opportunity is no longer available?  I was gong by the boneyard chatter that Fudd was a done deal to UConn, which would be a real shame.

BC
That chatter is at least a year old. Or more. I don’t doubt UConn is extremely possible but not based on year or more chatter
I'm not too surprised by Kampshroeder's decision as there are so many wings in the class of 2021 that we are still pursuing.  Not sure if Harriel is a top tier recruit but she does seem like a very impressive young woman.  Not sure we have ever had a recruit with a 4.75 GPA.
Bonnie Samuelson Was there Bos Card
Thanks. Yes she visited documented on page one here

Too early for admissions to be a factor as in yes or no
Great that Kampschoerder is coming west

My strong is is several offers are out
Kampschroeder played on USA 3x3 team with Sasha Goforth who previously committed to OSU - sure that influenced her decision
If I had to guess, staff probably offered Kampschroeder, Citron, Miles, Fudd, Iriafen, and von Oelhoffen.
(03-31-2020, 01:55 PM)CardinalWBBFan Wrote: [ -> ]If I had to guess, staff probably offered Kampschroeder, Citron, Miles, Fudd, Iriafen, and von Oelhoffen.

And Demetre, who, you know, accepted it.

Per the front, Citron was offered, and Fudd is thought to have been offered.  And I wonder if the tweet from her coach intimated that there was an offer to Hariel.

BC
(03-31-2020, 02:54 PM)BostonCard Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2020, 01:55 PM)CardinalWBBFan Wrote: [ -> ]If I had to guess, staff probably offered Kampschroeder, Citron, Miles, Fudd, Iriafen, and von Oelhoffen.

And Demetre, who, you know, accepted it.

Per the front, Citron was offered, and Fudd is thought to have been offered.  And I wonder if the tweet from her coach intimated that there was an offer to Hariel.

BC
Stanford has also offered Iriafen, per her HS coach: https://www.calhisports.com/2020/03/21/m...nalists-2/

"According to Harvard-Westlake head coach Melissa Hearlihy, dozens of schools, including Baylor, Connecticut, Stanford, UCLA and USC, have shown interest in Kiki, with Stanford, UCLA and USC offering her a scholarship."

I think Harriel will accept the offer as soon as it comes her way. She really, really wants to come to Stanford.
Harvard-Westlake is a favorable prognosticator for both interest in academics and Stanford admission.
As Paul Harvey used to say “and now for the rest of the story”

Oregon State has had 3 transfer out in the past 5 years and none were starters
Stanford with Rooks Thompson and Carrington has had 3 also.

Gossip here is fun fake news is not appreciated at all

We are not called the laughing stock on the Oregon State board with this fake news.

And yes I see the quote from S was deleted
(04-01-2020, 07:09 AM)BobK Wrote: [ -> ]As Paul Harvey used to say “and now for the rest of the story”

Oregon State has had 3 transfer out in the past 5 years and none were starters
Stanford with Rooks Thompson and Carrington has had 3 also. 

Gossip here is fun fake news is not appreciated at all

We are not called the laughing stock on the Oregon State board with this fake news.

And yes I see the quote from S was deleted

Amazing memory Bob. I can't think of a single player off the top of my head, so I guess no one who got serious playing time? Tell the OSU folks that this wasn't "we" but one random poster with 1 post to their name! ;)
I do post on the Beaver board and will be posting exactly that soon
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39