The CardBoard

Full Version: Flag objectionable posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

As you may have noticed, I'm not around here as much as I used to be, so I don't always catch objectionable posts. If you flag them using the report button at the far right of each post, I and the other moderators will receive an email. CompSci87 and I are admins and have moderation capabilities. In addition, 2006Alum, Boston Card, Stupac, and MartyUp have limited moderation capabilities, the last two are intended to balance each other.

In addition, please use the positive and negative rating at the bottom of posts to give some cumulative data to help determine how to deal with repeat offenders.

Thanks
Following up: flagging using the Report button generates an email to all moderators. Please use this feature.
(07-15-2018, 01:00 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]In addition, 2006Alum, Boston Card, Stupac, and MartyUp have limited moderation capabilities, the last two are intended to balance each other.

Stupac and I bring balance to the Cardboard? :•)

[Image: TFA-Lor-San-Tekka.gif]
Someone appears to have spammed the Board Rules threads with some writing service ad/post.
(01-07-2019, 11:44 AM)d4cohn Wrote: [ -> ]Someone appears to have spammed the Board Rules threads with some writing service ad/post.

and many other threads

here's the user

https://thecardboard.org/board/member.ph...le&uid=963

who appears to have been reported to the admins so I assume they will be deleted shortly
This person is spam creating new users who post the same message. Not just 1 username.