The CardBoard

Full Version: Other AA teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ESPN, the no-respect from crew people network, has no TE’s. Kirven makes it as he does on Fox’s team. Listed TE’s on Fox and SI are the two Iowa guys, the TAAM kid, Alize Mack from Domers. No mention of Smith or the UCLA kid who was first PAC 12. Seems like the first time in years that Stanford doesn’t have a mention. Kunatysak (SP?) from Cal is second team SI.

I hope Kaden gets his revenge in April.
247Sports names Thomas Booker a frosh AA. Note that only true frosh are eligible which is why Paulson Adebo is not on the list.

https://247sports.com/Article/College-fo...126139156/
A Waddle, a Bowser and an Egyptian god. And some kids beyond the top 150 HS rankings. Booker, Perry and Fox key guys next year. Still need to recruit more D Linemen.
(12-10-2018, 01:31 PM)Phogge Wrote: [ -> ]A Waddle, a Bowser and an Egyptian god. And some kids beyond the top 150 HS rankings. Booker, Perry and Fox key guys next year. Still need to recruit more D Linemen.

Pakola will play DE, but I want another OL in this class so we can convert Drake Nugent to DT.

The DL rotation will be deep next season (by Stanford standards where 3-4 is normal), which is exciting.
Paulson Adebo was selected as second team FWAA All American.  Just the second Stanford sophomore; only some guy named McCaffrey was able to do so.

And yes, there is one Pac-12 player on the first team.

BC
(12-10-2018, 01:57 PM)SamuelMcF Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2018, 01:31 PM)Phogge Wrote: [ -> ]A Waddle, a Bowser and an Egyptian god. And some kids beyond the top 150 HS rankings. Booker, Perry and Fox key guys next year. Still need to recruit more D Linemen.

Pakola will play DE, but I want another OL in this class so we can convert Drake Nugent to DT.

The DL rotation will be deep next season (by Stanford standards where 3-4 is normal), which is exciting.

A few months ago one of his high school coaches told me Stanford wanted Pakola to play linebacker. I am not sure if that plan has since changed
(08-25-2019, 09:16 AM)SF_Cardinal_Fan Wrote: [ -> ]

A few months ago one of his high school coaches told me Stanford wanted Pakola to play linebacker. I am not sure if that plan has since changed

They already moved him over training camp. He's at DE now.
(08-25-2019, 09:48 AM)SamuelMcF Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2019, 09:16 AM)SF_Cardinal_Fan Wrote: [ -> ]

They already moved him over training camp. He's at DE now.

Makes sense. DE was his high school position and I think his size may be a bit too large for linebacker.