The CardBoard

Full Version: Whoa!!!! Andrew Luck is retiring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
news just flashed, I have no details.

BC
(08-24-2019, 06:32 PM)BostonCard Wrote: [ -> ]news just flashed, I have no details.

BC

Yeah just saw the scrawl on the Miami-UF game....
I'm speechless.
Grigson should be tried for crimes against humanity. He and Pagano robbed of us a special career.
Wow, not even a year removed from being NFL Most Improved Player last season. Can't help but to think about what could have been if he had better protection in the beginning of his NFL career. Anxious to hear his press conference tomorrow.

BC
Quote:Luck had yet to make an appearance this preseason while dealing with a lingering lower leg issue — one that started out with a calf injury though morphed into an ankle issue. Irsay sounded confident earlier this month that Luck would push through the injury, though described it as an issue with “a small little bone” in his ankle.

Luck didn’t practice at all this week and missed their preseason game against the Chicago Bears on Saturday night, too. Though the team remained optimistic about his return — and wanted to name a starter following the game this week — Luck has apparently made up his mind.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/indianapoli...55289.html

Good for him.  He should go ahead and have a great life.  Raise a family.  Travel the world.
(08-24-2019, 07:36 PM)martyup Wrote: [ -> ]Good for him.  He should go ahead and have a great life.  Raise a family.  Travel the world.

Not that surprising after he recently said that his injury saved his marriage.
I had lunch on Thursday with an old friend who called this precisely.  I couldn’t believe it, or didn’t want to, but he was prescient.
colts fans booing him after the game. They don’t deserve him. 

A silver lining, however, is that O.J. Simpson says that Luck's unexpected retirement ruined his fantasy football team.
As mentioned by others on Twitter, there might be more to the injury story we don't know about.  But it's his right, and he's done more than enough for the Colts and the league given what he's been through and what little support he's been given in the past.

This is on Irsay if anything.  But I'd rather celebrate Luck's decision to retire rather than cast blame.
Fire Pritchard and hire him. He would be introduced as “The Andrew Luck Director of Offense, Andrew Luck.”
Grigson. When you draft a franchise quarterback you build an offensive line to protect him. Any M effing idiot could figure that out. Except Grigson.

(08-24-2019, 08:35 PM)fullmetal Wrote: [ -> ]As mentioned by others on Twitter, there might be more to the injury story we don't know about.  But it's his right, and he's done more than enough for the Colts and the league given what he's been through and what little support he's been given in the past.

This is on Irsay if anything.  But I'd rather celebrate Luck's decision to retire rather than cast blame.
Have to wonder if Luck trusted the Colts medical staff. Anyway, good for him. He deserves to have his health.
***** the Colts.

Seriously, they had Manning and Luck for 20 years and got one SB out of it.  Manning ended with no ***** neck and Luck ended with ***** gravel for a ribcage and now some leg shit.  Contract them and give ***** Sacremento a team.  They don't deserve a team.  I'm a Redskins fan, I know what it looks like when a team is actively trying to murder its players, so if I'm saying it it must mean something.
Now we know the real victim: 

Pages: 1 2 3 4