The CardBoard
NCAA Championship Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - Printable Version

+- The CardBoard (https://thecardboard.org/board)
+-- Forum: C-House! (https://thecardboard.org/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The CARDboard (https://thecardboard.org/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: NCAA Championship Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? (/showthread.php?tid=18659)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - Griffins78 - 12-02-2019

I bought tickets and am going. Anyone going?

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - winflop - 12-03-2019

If they make the final I'm planning to go by myself - wife doesn't like "football"

Can't make the semis.

Spike - Spike - 12-03-2019

Hell, yes. 
Win or lose on Friday.

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - Griffins78 - 12-03-2019

C'mon!? Nobody else? We're in the College Cup and its finally in our back yard. We're playing UCLA for an opportunity to win a National Championship. We have one of the most exciting players ever. Let's get out and cheer them to victory!

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - BobK - 12-03-2019

Volleyball same time and indoors. :). On Friday

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - MVCard - 12-03-2019

Yes!  Bought the tickets months ago.  One of the best opportunities to see some good soccer in the area, and Avaya is a great venue for the sport.

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - oldalum - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 06:34 PM)BobK Wrote:  Volleyball same time and indoors. :).
Softie! Avaya has an overhang that protects many of the seats from rain (but not the cold)

But for athletic competition, a first-round mismatch can't compare with a semifinal match against our arch-rival that we could easily lose. :)

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - BobK - 12-03-2019

So true Alum. I’m a whimp. Another choice would be Sunday in SJ or Stockton. Hopefully that is

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - PVTree - 12-03-2019

Bought my tickets months ago trusting Stanford would get there. I'll be there in section 128, row 12 cheering Stanford on.

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - muiron - 12-03-2019

Bought in September, expecting Stanford to be there but happy to watch top level women's soccer even if we weren't. zi'e got 6 tickets for Friday and Sunday; they'll be used!  (On the midline, row 7, side opposite the teams.)

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - Embo - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 11:01 PM)PVTree Wrote:  Bought my tickets months ago trusting Stanford would get there. I'll be there in section 128, row 12 cheering Stanford on.

I'll likely be there Sunday if the women make it to the finals.  I anticipate that there will be tickets available at the very least on the secondary market, since fans of two teams will lose interest by late Friday night.

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - Griffins78 - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 11:01 PM)PVTree Wrote:  Bought my tickets months ago trusting Stanford would get there. I'll be there in section 128, row 12 cheering Stanford on.
Wow! Great seats! Wish I had thought of buying them months ago too.

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - Griffins78 - 12-05-2019

OK - spouse not going. Have an extra ticket. Anyone want to join me? If so PM me.

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - BostonCard - 12-05-2019

Weather looks to be pretty meh.  80% chance of rain; 1/2 inch expected.  The three of us that went to the Notre Dame game should be well prepared.

BC

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - mbdude - 12-06-2019

ESPNU has both matches.
How will field hold up with 2 matches being played?

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - Jskass - 12-06-2019

I am wimping out via TV due to weather and Friday getting away from me. Enjoy and go Stanford!

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - Lorcan - 12-06-2019

That's gotta hurt for the Cougars after being up 1-0 on mighty North Carolina in the College Cup.

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - BostonCard - 12-06-2019

BTW, the game will feature two out of the three Hermann trophy finalists: Macario and UCLA's Jessie Fleming.  Emily Flemming from NC is the other finalist.

Macario won the award last year, and I would like to think she will run away with it this year.

BC

Griffins78 - Griffins78 - 12-06-2019

The Weather is pretty clear, cold, and occasionally breezy. It just sprinkled for a few minutes but it has stopped.

RE: Anyone going to Women’s Soccer College Cup? - Embo - 12-06-2019

What does the crowd look like?