The CardBoard
Your honest opinions/jokes/stereotypes of the State of OK or OSU - Printable Version

+- The CardBoard (https://thecardboard.org/board)
+-- Forum: C-House! (https://thecardboard.org/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Classic hits (https://thecardboard.org/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Your honest opinions/jokes/stereotypes of the State of OK or OSU (/showthread.php?tid=2533)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Your honest opinions/jokes/stereotypes of the State of OK or OSU - Platypoke - 12-22-2011

(12-18-2011, 01:31 AM)fullmetal link Wrote:I guess that works.  Obviously it was not an intuitive association for me.

You never know with some of our fans. Some of us think that our fanbase traded it's intelligence for the Big 12 Championship.

Re: Your honest opinions/jokes/stereotypes of the State of OK or OSU - Platypoke - 12-22-2011

(12-18-2011, 01:31 AM)fullmetal link Wrote:I guess that works.  Obviously it was not an intuitive association for me.

You never know with some of our fans. Some of us think that our fanbase traded it's intelligence for the Big 12 Championship.

Re: Your honest opinions/jokes/stereotypes of the State of OK or OSU - fullmetal - 12-22-2011

Platypoke, I appreciate that.  I apologize for assuming racism where there may not have been any.  Stanford has always been my main rooting interest despite my long-standing proximity to Texas, and I've been spoiled rotten by the civility and good conduct of fellow fans on this board.  I don't read Orangebloods, but I do read Barking Carnival sometimes despite its somewhat frequent dabbling in low-brow or otherwise inappropriate humor.

Which of you OSU fans wants to have a short hangout session with the Cardboarders at the pre-game tailgate?  (Technically, y'all are Cardboarders for now too...)  I suggest Toby the Van :)

Re: Your honest opinions/jokes/stereotypes of the State of OK or OSU - fullmetal - 12-22-2011

Platypoke, I appreciate that.  I apologize for assuming racism where there may not have been any.  Stanford has always been my main rooting interest despite my long-standing proximity to Texas, and I've been spoiled rotten by the civility and good conduct of fellow fans on this board.  I don't read Orangebloods, but I do read Barking Carnival sometimes despite its somewhat frequent dabbling in low-brow or otherwise inappropriate humor.

Which of you OSU fans wants to have a short hangout session with the Cardboarders at the pre-game tailgate?  (Technically, y'all are Cardboarders for now too...)  I suggest Toby the Van :)

Re: Your honest opinions/jokes/stereotypes of the State of OK or OSU - GulfCoastPoke - 12-22-2011

(12-22-2011, 02:04 PM)fullmetal link Wrote:Which of you OSU fans wants to have a short hangout session with the Cardboarders at the pre-game tailgate?  (Technically, y'all are Cardboarders for now too...)  I suggest Toby the Van :)

8)

We're getting to them...keep it up!

I would love to hang out with some of you folks, but unfortunately I will not be making it to Glendale.  It was a tough decision for me, but it was going to cut into the prime part of hunting season.

Re: Your honest opinions/jokes/stereotypes of the State of OK or OSU - GulfCoastPoke - 12-22-2011

(12-22-2011, 02:04 PM)fullmetal link Wrote:Which of you OSU fans wants to have a short hangout session with the Cardboarders at the pre-game tailgate?  (Technically, y'all are Cardboarders for now too...)  I suggest Toby the Van :)

8)

We're getting to them...keep it up!

I would love to hang out with some of you folks, but unfortunately I will not be making it to Glendale.  It was a tough decision for me, but it was going to cut into the prime part of hunting season.

Re: Your honest opinions/jokes/stereotypes of the State of OK or OSU - yvonne - 12-22-2011

Fullmetal lives in Austin.

Re: Your honest opinions/jokes/stereotypes of the State of OK or OSU - yvonne - 12-22-2011

Fullmetal lives in Austin.

Lived in Austin since the age of one, moved back here after my time in the Bay Area...I grew up in the shadow of the UT tower and bled burnt orange before I went to Stanford.  It's been exciting to watch Big 12 football all these years, but I bleed cardinal red.  And I still say y'all every now and then.

(Those Baylor interlopers had better recognize my Big 12 exposure.  I'd still pick Andrew Luck over RG3 any day of the year.)

Lived in Austin since the age of one, moved back here after my time in the Bay Area...I grew up in the shadow of the UT tower and bled burnt orange before I went to Stanford.  It's been exciting to watch Big 12 football all these years, but I bleed cardinal red.  And I still say y'all every now and then.

(Those Baylor interlopers had better recognize my Big 12 exposure.  I'd still pick Andrew Luck over RG3 any day of the year.)