09-28-2021, 08:41 PM
I’m glad they are listening and trying to improve the process.
It sounds like it will definitely be better for people who tailgate and arrive 2+ hours before kickoff.
I worry that it will be worse for people who arrive closer to kickoff, which I think is the majority of the people. Reducing it to just 1 gate process closer to kickoff could avoid frustration by people who weren’t familiar with the process. But I have the feeling it could be worse for non-tailgaters like me.
It sounds like it will definitely be better for people who tailgate and arrive 2+ hours before kickoff.
I worry that it will be worse for people who arrive closer to kickoff, which I think is the majority of the people. Reducing it to just 1 gate process closer to kickoff could avoid frustration by people who weren’t familiar with the process. But I have the feeling it could be worse for non-tailgaters like me.
