09-29-2021, 12:18 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2021, 12:19 PM by BostonCard.)
I think OSU is a greater hurdle for Oregon's quest for the CFP than we are. OSU looks to be a tougher team, and because it is closer to the time when the committee meets, a loss against OSU would hurt them more.
BC
Not always. For a 12:30 game, there are competing priorities, like kids' soccer. I mean, sure, it's my "choice", but not really.
BC
BC
(09-29-2021, 12:14 PM)chrisk Wrote:(09-28-2021, 11:23 PM)CompSci87 Wrote: I'm with Goose in feeling this will be worse for those not coming more than 2 hours early to tailgate.People who are concerned about lines at the gate have the option to arrive early, so this process gives the fans an option. It is your choice to arrive 30 minutes before the game.
Not always. For a 12:30 game, there are competing priorities, like kids' soccer. I mean, sure, it's my "choice", but not really.
BC
