(09-10-2026, 02:59 PM)M T Wrote:(09-10-2026, 11:25 AM)paloalto Wrote: You've played this card a hundred times when Stanford loses on the East Coast. ENOUGH. I'm sick of reading about this excuse.
I have a different view. There are a few "fans" on here that take a "The grass is always browner on this side of the fence" view of the Stanford teams, despite Stanford having clearly the best sports program in the country for decades. They blame the players, the coaches, the AD, and on up the chain.
If you're sick of someone pointing out that a two time-zone travel may contribute to a poorer-than-expected performance, maybe you should consider stopping reading about it.
This is another example of why I have drastically cut back my participation on this thread. You are more interested in insulting me than posting something of relevance about the volleyball team.
Your advice about what I should read or not read falls on deaf ears. I will take advice from others that is of some value.
