2 hours ago
Tavita could work out. He also might not. I think it's still too soon to tell. Last two road performances have been pretty bleak @Duke plus todays result.
I think our results largely come down to our lack of talent on the roster. As mentioned, hard to recruit when we have been bad for so long now. I think a mindset shift and new perspective when looking for our new HC would have been good. Instead, here we are. Tavita will be given at least a a few seasons to prove himself.
I think our results largely come down to our lack of talent on the roster. As mentioned, hard to recruit when we have been bad for so long now. I think a mindset shift and new perspective when looking for our new HC would have been good. Instead, here we are. Tavita will be given at least a a few seasons to prove himself.
