Yesterday, 09:18 AM
(Yesterday, 09:05 AM)GoodGrief Wrote: Can we get Richard Sherman on the recruiting staff? We've traditionally been able to attract guys in the Luck and Tavita mold, but Sherman could help bring in more of the brash, outspoken, urban athletes like him.
I don't know nothin' about anything, but I feel like Luck knows good coaching and had a lot of candidates to choose from. If he chose Tavita, it's because Tavita's the best one for the job (I'm guessing the unimaginative playcalling from his Stanford OC days was due to Shaw). We don't know what Tavita could do with an already-strong team because that's not what we have; he still needs time.
Harbaugh managed to work a miracle his first year with the greatest 4-8 season in history. That's probably unrealistic for any coach other than Harbaugh.
Let Tavita cook.
Richard Sherman -- Winner, played with Pritchard. Good call !
