I expect that once ND up by say 30+ points they start putting in 2nd and 3rd stringers.
Which still beat us, but not as at such a fast pace.
And that we stumble into a field goal (maybe two) by getting deep enough into their territory, through some lucky couple / few offense plays,
or maybe pick them off or they fumble.
But otherwise, is like Scary Movie I (Miami), Scary Movie II (Duke), and Scary Movie III (Wake) did so well at the box office, why stop the series there?
Which still beat us, but not as at such a fast pace.
And that we stumble into a field goal (maybe two) by getting deep enough into their territory, through some lucky couple / few offense plays,
or maybe pick them off or they fumble.
But otherwise, is like Scary Movie I (Miami), Scary Movie II (Duke), and Scary Movie III (Wake) did so well at the box office, why stop the series there?
