51 minutes ago
I'm going with Women's soccer. Just for the "fun" of it.
They are certainly talented enough to pull it off.
But I do recognize that winning the soccer tourney is kinda like the complicated expectation of winning March madness or the World Cup.
The teams near the top are all really good and to the point that anyone having a good day, versus an opponent having a slightly off day, makes a crucial and unpredictable difference.
So it takes a bit of "luck" to win it all.
By luck meaning that you are somehow able to bring your A game every game, and your opponents don't.
I think the more logical and practical choice is MWP.
I think the woofing gods have put me on mute, so I don't think I'm jinxing anyone.
They are certainly talented enough to pull it off.
But I do recognize that winning the soccer tourney is kinda like the complicated expectation of winning March madness or the World Cup.
The teams near the top are all really good and to the point that anyone having a good day, versus an opponent having a slightly off day, makes a crucial and unpredictable difference.
So it takes a bit of "luck" to win it all.
By luck meaning that you are somehow able to bring your A game every game, and your opponents don't.
I think the more logical and practical choice is MWP.
I think the woofing gods have put me on mute, so I don't think I'm jinxing anyone.
