09-29-2021, 01:03 PM
(09-29-2021, 12:18 PM)BostonCard Wrote: I think OSU is a greater hurdle for Oregon's quest for the CFP than we are. OSU looks to be a tougher team, and because it is closer to the time when the committee meets, a loss against OSU would hurt them more.
BC
(09-29-2021, 12:14 PM)chrisk Wrote:(09-28-2021, 11:23 PM)CompSci87 Wrote: I'm with Goose in feeling this will be worse for those not coming more than 2 hours early to tailgate.People who are concerned about lines at the gate have the option to arrive early, so this process gives the fans an option. It is your choice to arrive 30 minutes before the game.
Not always. For a 12:30 game, there are competing priorities, like kids' soccer. I mean, sure, it's my "choice", but not really.
BC
and given the kick-off time I'd be willing to bet that the number of people checking in at the tents from 7:30am-9:30am is pretty small
Eric
"the older we get the better we were"
