11-02-2021, 01:03 PM
Ed O to UCLA, LOL.
Seriously, I'll repeat what I said in another thread: my hypothesis is that no current head coach of a school in the Big 12, Big 10, ACC or SEC will be leaving anytime soon to take a job in the Pac-12. The Pac's utter absence from the modern CFP is just a brobdingnagian "Stay Away" sign for any college coach with options.
So, I think UCLA fans would ultimately be disappointed if they think they can get a big name to replace Chip Kelly.
Seriously, I'll repeat what I said in another thread: my hypothesis is that no current head coach of a school in the Big 12, Big 10, ACC or SEC will be leaving anytime soon to take a job in the Pac-12. The Pac's utter absence from the modern CFP is just a brobdingnagian "Stay Away" sign for any college coach with options.
So, I think UCLA fans would ultimately be disappointed if they think they can get a big name to replace Chip Kelly.
