09-25-2012, 09:06 AM
Fantastic 81. I doubt we see a 3 guard line up. Remember Bonnie and Taylor were just frosh last year. Taylor could be very good on D and no one has a higher D IQ than Bonnie so I can't see benching them both for a Guard.Â
Jos was one of the best offensive HS Centers I have ever seen and finally she may get to play a lot there. If you saw her at Kezar a year ago you would rave about her as I am.Â
The open practice will be announced soon see you there
Jos was one of the best offensive HS Centers I have ever seen and finally she may get to play a lot there. If you saw her at Kezar a year ago you would rave about her as I am.Â
The open practice will be announced soon see you there
