04-13-2023, 11:49 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2023, 12:03 PM by stopandpop.)
(04-10-2023, 07:55 AM)stanford22 Wrote:(04-10-2023, 07:34 AM)BobK Wrote: In the two NCAA games Nivar averaged about 20 minutes. Nope it’s not playing timeWhy do you think these players are transferring if it’s not playing time?
I think for Nivar, she may not have been comfortable and not able to utilize all her skills in the offensive system, but I have no source to suggest that indeed is the case the reason. Just speculating.
Quick comment on Betts seeking another team. It may be a long-shot, but don't count out Oregon State who lost 6'9 Mitrovic to play professionally in Europe.
Other teams with championship potential may appeal to Betts, but I cannot think of another team (nationally) that has a better track record of developing big posts than the Beavs.
Scott Rueck's offensive system does a great job of teaching their posts the art of good positioning and sealing defenders and (for guards, wings and forwards), getting the ball into their posts in timely fashion.
Still think it's a long shot, but in this wacky portal world, you never know.
