11-18-2012, 05:39 PM
(11-18-2012, 03:00 PM)washingtonismoney link Wrote:One other hilarious add: the other popular choice for fans appears to be Ron Rivera, who's currently looking passive and disorganized as the panthers coach in the NFL. Should be perfectly set up then!
I dunno, man, I'd say be careful what you wish for. This season he seems to be doing better with the Hawks (then again, home wins against NFL royalty like Dallas, Green Bay, and the Pats will color perspectives moreso than wins over Carolina, Minnesota, and the Jets) but Pete Carroll's NFL career has been decidedly mediocre. Same thing for Lou Holtz.
Certainly not saying that Ron Rivera will have the collegiate success of either of those former NFL flameouts but Rivera's defensive acumen isn't really in question and I'd hate to see him bring that knowledge back to his old stomping grounds in the People's Republic.
GO STANFORD!!!
GO STANFORD!!!
