11-25-2024, 06:40 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2024, 06:40 PM by Spiny_Norman.)
(11-25-2024, 06:34 PM)Farm93 Wrote:(11-25-2024, 10:53 AM)Spiny_Norman Wrote: I don't think it has been mentioned yet, but the NCAA Championship will be competed at Stanford!Stanford getting the #4 seed is just brutal.
I hope that folks can get at to Avery and cheer for the Cardinal.
Almost unfair to UCLA and Stanford.
USC as the #2 would get #3 Fordham if they both avoid epic upsets in round 1.
I can only imagine that USC is pretty happy with the bracket.
That's their reward for defeating Stanford in the Mountain Pacific championship semis. Stanford's consolation prize is a spot in the NCAA tournament at all.
Reminds me of the sales contest in Glengarry Glen Ross. 1st prize - a Cadillac. 2nd prize - a set of steak knives. Everyone else gets fired.
"We have an unwritten rule around here not to do anything stupid."
-Casey Jacobsen, Feb 3, 2000
