Yesterday, 11:19 AM
Final win total: 65
Predictions:
PAsportsfan - 78
Papa John - 81
skip - 82
cardcrimson - 83
Giants - 85
Leftcoast - 85
triangle2 - 86
BobK - 87
pefloresjr - 90
Phogge - 92
old spanish trail - 92
Mick - 94
One has to dig deep into the wreckage of this season to find a single gem but I think I may have found one - Bo Davidson looks like he could be the long term answer in RF.
Predictions:
PAsportsfan - 78
Papa John - 81
skip - 82
cardcrimson - 83
Giants - 85
Leftcoast - 85
triangle2 - 86
BobK - 87
pefloresjr - 90
Phogge - 92
old spanish trail - 92
Mick - 94
One has to dig deep into the wreckage of this season to find a single gem but I think I may have found one - Bo Davidson looks like he could be the long term answer in RF.
