This post is for those of you who have decided you can\'t make it to the Orange Bowl.
Take a minute, stop, and think about it. You won\'t get this opportunity again. Stanford will have another Rose Bowl. But chances of going to the Orange Bowl again are very small indeed. And this is your last chance to see one of the best Stanford teams ever.
Ten years from now, do you really think you will look back and say "Wow, I\'m so glad I spent those two days at work instead of going to the Orange Bowl. Great call on my part."? Will you even remember what you did on those two days?
Come on. You know you want to go. Just do it.
Take a minute, stop, and think about it. You won\'t get this opportunity again. Stanford will have another Rose Bowl. But chances of going to the Orange Bowl again are very small indeed. And this is your last chance to see one of the best Stanford teams ever.
Ten years from now, do you really think you will look back and say "Wow, I\'m so glad I spent those two days at work instead of going to the Orange Bowl. Great call on my part."? Will you even remember what you did on those two days?
Come on. You know you want to go. Just do it.
