This new higher level of angst is not a new story now. During the week, the story goes, the NFL teams trying to lure Harbaugh have learned that it is hopeless because he is Michigan bound. Some, like the 49ers, are still trying, but they all believe they have no chance. This is what they are saying on NFL-oriented shows.
I suspect RichRod\'s post-game interview will reveal that he knows his hours are numbered. And I suspect that next Saturday Michigan will have a new coach. Michigan\'s recruiting is suspiciously light so far, so somebody will need to find 10-15 recruits. Hmmmm....
Since the NFL shows have mentioned this new NFL perspective on JH endlessly, it would be crazy for a college sports show with a feature on Michigan football to skip that rumor.
I suspect RichRod\'s post-game interview will reveal that he knows his hours are numbered. And I suspect that next Saturday Michigan will have a new coach. Michigan\'s recruiting is suspiciously light so far, so somebody will need to find 10-15 recruits. Hmmmm....
Since the NFL shows have mentioned this new NFL perspective on JH endlessly, it would be crazy for a college sports show with a feature on Michigan football to skip that rumor.

