11-17-2014, 06:48 AM
Is there a game this week? This board is awfully quiet for Big Game week. Of course, the Patriots stomping the Colts probably put a sour mood on many on here...
I just checked VegasInsider and apparently Stanford is favored by 6.5 to open up this week against Kal. Does that surprise anyone else? I hope our boys are ready for a dog fight, because that's what they're going to get in Berkeley. Both teams are playing for honor and bowl eligibility.
It's kind of a weird match up of wtrength against weakness when Kal is on offense and weakness against weakness when Stanford is on offense. How doe those matches typically play out?
I just checked VegasInsider and apparently Stanford is favored by 6.5 to open up this week against Kal. Does that surprise anyone else? I hope our boys are ready for a dog fight, because that's what they're going to get in Berkeley. Both teams are playing for honor and bowl eligibility.
It's kind of a weird match up of wtrength against weakness when Kal is on offense and weakness against weakness when Stanford is on offense. How doe those matches typically play out?
