1 hour ago
I don't think any FBS team is in danger today of having 60 minutes of embarassment and humiliation like Stanford did today, but Kal is down at half 24-7 against a .500 G6 school, UNLV.
I saw their supposed stud QB JKS get hurt on a borderline dirty play when a UNLV defender slung him to the ground after the ball had already been thrown. He was incredible wobbly, and replay showed his head bouncing alarmingly off the turf. No flag on the play. Hoping for JKS' sake he's done for the day.
I saw their supposed stud QB JKS get hurt on a borderline dirty play when a UNLV defender slung him to the ground after the ball had already been thrown. He was incredible wobbly, and replay showed his head bouncing alarmingly off the turf. No flag on the play. Hoping for JKS' sake he's done for the day.
